Closing time for applications has now passed.
A quick reminder, we are looking for applications for a facility manager for the Maryburgh Amenities Centre.
The application form can be downloaded via the following link MAC Application Form – June 2018.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage all bookings for the Amenities Centre – Managing the diary, quoting costs of hire, taking payments and deposits and handing over keys.
- Ensuring all appropriate paperwork is done for individual hires – booking form and conditions of let.
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone or email.
- To actively promote the Amenities Centre to increase bookings. Submission of timesheets for scheduled and extra work.
- Liaising with the Treasurer regarding payments, supplies costs and any invoices required.
- To be responsible for the security of the premises ensuring that windows are closed & doors are locked after use.
- To ensure heating is on when required and off when not in use.
- General cleaning of the whole Amenities Centre in line with the regular schedule of use. Extra cleaning may be required after weekend function hires.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety issues and licensing requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Check operation of all emergency procedures & building maintenance i.e. alarms, emergency lighting & heating system.
- To inspect the interior & exterior of the building for general cleanliness on a regular basis. A weekly check must also be conducted for any defects & malfunctioning equipment and report to the Committee as soon as possible so that repairs can be arranged, but also alert them to any damages caused subsequent to hire.
- To stock and maintain supplies for all facility areas.
- Updating the Maryburgh Hub website and associated listings of hall availability.
- Any other duties related to operating of MAC and the Amenities Centre as may reasonably be required by the Board.